Following the UK Government’s decision to proceed to Step 4 out of lockdown in England, we have carried out a risk assessment and reviewed our Coronavirus Protocols & Procedures as a result.
The safe health and safety of both our own colleagues and that of our clients and customers is of paramount importance to Paul Carr Estate Agents (PCEA).
This has never been of more importance than in these challenging times of the pandemic threat that Coronavirus and the new Delta variant presents. Although legal restrictions ended on 19 July 2021, the risk of catching or passing on the virus remains, even if people are fully vaccinated.
To achieve the necessary levels of protection for ALL parties, we have developed the following procedures to reflect the various situations where there is close contact every working day.
Client and customer appointments at a property
Valuations & Viewings etc
· Before booking the appointment, clients/customers will be asked appropriate questions to check their Covid status (appointments can only be booked where all parties are Covid safe)
· For viewing appointments, only members from one family/household are permitted to be in the property at one time.
· PCEA colleagues will wear protective face covering at all times. For valuation appointments, masks can be removed on invitation, and no masks need to be worn where the property is empty.
· It is expected for viewers to wear protective masks/face coverings.
· For lettings viewings of a currently tenanted property, where the current tenant is present, they are also expected to wear protective masks/face coverings.
· Hand sanitizer will be administered immediately before entering and after leaving each appointment
· All parties will maintain a 2m social distancing throughout
· PCEA colleagues will offer to remove shoes on arrival at the property or place shoe covers on prior to entering the property
Client and customer appointments at a branch
· We are still here for our clients and customers, but we will continue to be operating under a locked door policy.
· Visitors will be required to make an appointment for any visit to a branch, or as a minimum, their visit must be expected. For example, a buyer or seller is bringing ID or proof of funds, a landlord is handing in certifications, or a tenant is attending for Right to Rent checks.
· All visitors to our offices (including Lettings’ contractors) are required to wear a mask or face covering if entry is required.
· On arrival of a visitor, we will open the door and then stand back at least 2 metres and advise them how to proceed.
· Everyone should continue to hand sanitise on entry to the premises.
May we take this opportunity to thank all of our clients and customers most sincerely for their understanding and ongoing cooperation. To contact the branch you need CLICK HERE